Nightfall Raat Mein hi Kyu Hota Hai??
Having Nightfall during sleep does not matter did you sleep at night or day. it occurs only in sleep because during sleep our muscles are relaxed although various factors like physical and psychological weakness are added on.
The reason behind this problem can be too much exposure to sexual content
main causes of nightfall?
• Stress and anxiety.
• Physical inactivity.
• Prostate gland congestion/inflammation.
• Taking sex hormone (testosterone) supplements.
• Weak muscles and nerves in the genital area.
• Diseases like varicocele, orchitis
• Injury seminal vessel injury, spinal cord compression or injury testicular atrophy
the condition of excessive, involuntary seminal discharge. the flow of semen with urine. In such cases, semen passes either while passing urine or while passing a stool when straining due to constipation. In a few cases, the semen passes even before urination or is also mixed with urine
• Avoid watching excessive pornographic videos and literature.
• Try to do yoga and meditation for some time before you finally go to bed. This will make you feel better and calmer.
• It would be really helpful if you take a shower before you go to sleep as this would relax your senses. You can enjoy a sound sleep afterwards.
• Always urinate before you go to sleep.
• The position of your sleep also matters. – avoid sleeping with your private part rubbing against the bed. This will stimulate an erection and you will be left with nocturnal semen emission.
• Rely on a balanced diet to be able to recover from your state of mind. Avoid spicy and oily food before you go to bed. Dinner meals should always be light and rich in fibre. Spicy food will always make your mind restless.
Ayurveda has a lot of treatment for nightfall. Ayurveda suggests that nightfall is a condition that is caused by stress, anxiety and hectic lifestyle of modern life. It can easily be overcome by taking proper exercise and diet and a few changes in lifestyle. Ayurveda also advocates yoga and meditation along with a soothing bath to avoid nightfall.
The medicines provided in Ayurveda enable a person to regain the lot strength and also gain confidence because of decrease in nightfall.