venous leak is an inability to maintain an erection in the presence of sufficient arterial blood flow through the cavernosal arteries of the penis . the defect lies in the excessive drainage of veins in the cavernosal tissue of the penis , which underwines normal erection function . this provides extra ordinary venous drainage from the corpora cavernosa of the penis despite the existence of a rigid erection and fails to inadequately keep blood inside the corporeal chambers to maintain an erection of adequate strength . it is still disputed as to what cause the excessive leakiness that is the characteristic of the condition , however it is mostly through that the defect is in the connective tissue of the "tunica albuginea " surrounding the penile veins. penile veins play a pinotal role in achieves a rigid erection . furthur more covernosogram demonstriate that excessively leaky veins can cause drainage of corpora cavernosa . histological specimens of cavernosal tissue in patient with confirmed veno- occlusive disorder show changes in the structure of collagen and elashin making up theconnective tissue of the penis . in addition other possible causes include psychological stress ,testosterone deficiency, nerutoic deficit , testerogen and chronic sytemic diseases such as diabetes .
sign and symptoms :-
- Many man with venogenic erectile dysfunction start having trouble with their erections from a
young age .
- Common complaints includes a chronic soft erection insufficient for sexual intercourse ,
position depend erectile rigidly , difficulty achieving erection , difficulty maintaining erection
within constant manual stimulation loss of penile length and girth , and a soft glans of penis
during erection that not fully engorged .
signs include :-
- Erectile dysfunction that is persistent on all occasions where an erection is required, including with a partner and without a partner during masturbation .
- Loss of quality of morning erection .
- Loss of quality of spontaneous erections .
- Multi – treatment resistance to traditional erectile dysfunction medication including sildenafil and cavernously injection therapy.
- Many of the male patients are not responding to standard medical therapy including P/ES inhibitor , intera cavernosal injection therapy and coil, (embolisation etc), a penile venous stripping seems to be a unique treatment.
- penile implant sometimes remain . the final solution for those with erectile dysfunction that remain resistant to less invasive treatment .
Our All Products are purely Ayurvedic/ Herbal, Non-intoxicant.No Side effects and ISO certified. Check Seal/Hollogram before opening medicine.
Get In Touch
SCO-1034-35, Sector 22B, 2nd Floor, Chandigarh
MON – SAT : 9.30am – 7.30pm
SUNDAY: 9.30am – 2.30pm