Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Diseases
The polycystic ovary syndrome is characterised by the formation of multiple cyst in ovaries which causes irregular menstrual cycles. The size of the ovary increases as it secrets androgen & estrogens in high amount. This leads to the various problem associated with menstrual cycle, cardiac health, infertility. Over secretion of androgen & estrogens hormone cause many problem in females. Androgen is a male hormones but it is also found in females in very low amount but in this condition , due to more production of androgen hormones. A cyst is formed in ovary.
SYMPTOMS OF PCOS
- Excess of weight gain
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Pain in pelvic area
- Extra growth of facial & body hair
- Excess of bleeding during menstruation
- Voice become deeper
- Depression & mood swings
- The clitoris become enlarged
- The size of breast decreases
CAUSE OF PCOS
The exact causes of PCOS not known but few of the reason are mentioned below.
- Life style
- Fat & cholesterol related abnormalities
- Family history
Pcos treatment in Ayurveda recommends virechana ( detoxification) of the body and thing with diet , lifestyle modification.
Ayurvedic treatment for PCOS typically focuses on
- Herbs such as Ashwagandha
- Therapies such as panchkarma & yoga
- Lifestyle, such as increasing consumption of fruits , vegetables and white grains, white reducing consumption of saturated salts , fats and refined sugar .
Dr yogis family, In Ayurveda we are serving since 4 generations. We Have successfully satisfied patients till 74 yrs age . For permanent treatment consultation on line or visit us . Serving since 4 generations to keep everyone healthy. We have satisfied patient from 5 to 94 years age with clinical evidencesOur all treatment are pure herbal safe USFDA approved GMP certified halal approved is certified IEC approved Feel free to call us +91 9914000365 or whatsapp us.