SYMPTOMS :- ED symptoms include persistent
- Trouble in getting an erection.
- Trouble in maintaining an erection.
- Weak/low sexual desire(loss of libido).
- Very weak erection
Physical causes of ED:-
- Heart diseases.
- clogged blood vessel (Athero sclerosis)
- High cholesterol.
- High blood pressure.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Parkinson’s diseases.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Excess use of medications /drugs/Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease- development of scar tissue inside the penis.
- Sleep disorder.
- Treatment for prostate cancer or enlarged prostrate.
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord.
- Low testosterone.
- Disease/problems which cause stress,
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction :-The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feeling of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feeling and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:-
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health condition.
- Relationship problem due to stress poor communication or other concern.
Risk factor :Various risk factor can contribute to erectile dysfunction including.
- Medical condition like diabetes and heart disease.
- Tobacco use which restricts blood flow to vein and arteries.
- Being overweight/underweight/kshya rog.
- Prostrate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer .
- Antidepressant, antihistamines and medication to treat high blood pressure
- Drug and alcohol abuse.
- Unsatisfactory sex life.
- Stress or anxiety.
- Relationship problem.
- The inability to get your partner pregnant.\
- Unable to satisfy your partner
Our All Products are purely Ayurvedic/ Herbal, Non-intoxicant.No Side effects and ISO certified. Check Seal/Hollogram before opening medicine.
Get In Touch
SCO-1034-35, Sector 22B, 2nd Floor, Chandigarh
MON – SAT : 9.30am – 7.30pm
SUNDAY: 9.30am – 2.30pm