Role of Hormones in Sexual life.
Imbalance in hormones can lead to sexual dysfunction. Lower leave of testosterone that is free and total higher levels of LH, FSH, E2 and prolactin hormones in male, low levels of prolactin exception some time
Andropause is a medical condition in men similar to Menopause in women it is hormonal deficiency state of testosterone which leads to sexual dysfunction, a problem in erection and in sexual pleasure.
Excessive intake of stimulants viz. onion, green chilies, namkeens, tobacco, smoking, alcohol etc lead to an increase in female hormones in males.
Petrochemicals cause high levels of estrogen which cause an imbalance of male hormones, especially for the decline in testosterones. This problem is referred as estrogen dominance it shows symptoms such as enlarged prostate, urinary difficulties, low sex drive, impotence, diabetes, allergies, fatigue, infertility, depression, the rapid increase in weight and osteoporosis.
Testosterones production is prompted bye hormone called luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone helps produce the actual sperm. So they are no levels can harm your sexual life and reproductive capabilities.
Men with low prolactin levels something have more issues with sexual health as well as psychological health while men with lower than average levels of prolactin although still within the normal range reporting that the sexual issues were getting worse.
Male hormonal balance is critical for long term health and wellness.
1. All our products are self-patent.
2. All our products/Medicine work at micro circulatory channels to give better bio availability.
3. Results vary from patient to patient.
4. Cost and duration of treatment vary from patient to patient.
5. None of our medicines are intoxicants nor harmful. These can be taken in any season/country/age. These are purely Ayurvedic/Herbal.
6. Our head office is at Chandigarh only. Beware of immitators using an identical name, number & photo.
7. For any query just fill Questioner on our site. We will revert you soon or you may e-mail/call us.